We are currently looking to add a member to the Dr. Sarah's Essentials team!
Dr. Sarah's Essentials is a steadily growing business in Arcadia, Wisconsin that utilizes pure essential oils, herbs, and botanicals to create products that harness the holistic benefits and healing power of nature to enhance the well-being of people, pets, and livestock.
We are looking to hire a rockstar who will love running our office! If you’re looking for a management role that offers amazing flexibility for your family life, we may be the place for you! Join a company that values creativity and growth as we help people and animals live better lives.
We are looking for someone who can be an Integrator (we have a simple online assessment for you to take during the interview process) who can join our wonderful and small team and hit the ground running!
If you feel like you may be a good fit and wish to further explore becoming an integral part of our team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Number of hours: 20-30 hours/week
Days a week: 3-4 days per week, including Mondays (potential for more hours in the future, some work from home hours possible as well open to shorter days)
Start Date: Mid-September, or when filled
What does this role include? Here are the skills you’ll need to be successful:
- Invoice and billing (Quickbooks)
- Customer service (Interpreting and answering all phone calls and emails)
- Ordering raw materials for our products
- Packaging/shipping products
- Managing inventory
- Working with the owner and team members on achieving goals
- Quality control
- Strong skills in QuickBooks/Shopify/Google Suite/Excel
- Running the behind-the-scenes parts of the business
- Helping free up the company’s owner/visionary’s time
- Email management
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Good communication skills
- Tech-savvy (minor website changes/updates)
- Takes initiative sees what needs to be done, and do it
- Honest and trustworthy
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Goal oriented
- Working knowledge of farm animals/Loves animals
- Cares about the environment
The successful attitude includes:
- Servant’s heart
- Comes with a smile
- Positive personality
- Non-judgmental/Not critical
- Takes joy in helping others
- Great teammate